The Adult Department
Best Selling Books, New Fiction, Non-Fiction and Donated Books
- Best-selling books and large-print books, Adult Fiction, Mystery, Western, Science Fiction, Fantasy, Romance, Biographies, and Indiana Books. (Online Catalog)
- Reference books, including Chilton’s Auto Repair; Magill’s Medical Guide.
- Popular magazines
- Newspapers, including USA Today and Wall Street Journal.
- DVDs and VHS movies
- Free downloads on e-books and audio-books
- Free wireless internet.
- 12 Computers for internet access or MS Office applications. (See Public Access Computing under Library Policies)
- Proctoring of online exams for distance education students.
- Basic computer lessons-one on one basis, call or come by to sign up
- Computer printing at $ .10 per page
- Self-service photocopying at $ .10 per page (b&w)
- Document scanning.
- Public Notary available Mon-Fri- $2.00 per service
- Faxing at $2.00 for 1st page; $ .50 per additional page
- Sample legal forms available for photocopying.
- Community and government information, pamphlets and brochures.
- Seasonal and changing displays of local history, local artists, special collections.