College Library Resources
Community & Local Government
- Purdue Extension Vermillion County survey: Please help us better meet the needs of Vermillion County and great towns and communities within!
- South Vermillion Community School Corporation
- Parke-Vermillion Education and Training: "Parke-Vermillion Education Training Interlocal has several career and technical education programs in which students may enroll. In addition to the programs listed on the Pick a Program page, career and technical education courses in any of the five area schools may be available to students in each of the participating schools."
- Clinton Work One: "Region 7 Clay, Parke, Putnam, Sullivan, Vermillion, and Vigo Counties"
- Greater Clinton Chamber of Commerce: "We are an organization of businesses, industry, professionals, and community groups whose purpose is to promote and enhance the economic growth and well-being of our community, thus improving the quality of life for our residents."
- The Little Italy Festival: "Clinton's Little Italy Festival has a long and storied history. We hope you will enjoy this trip back in time. In this section you will find many old photos from the earliest days of the festival. Part of every Little Italy Festival is the crowning of the Grape Princess and the Re & Regina. You will find a listing of all of the great people who have been selected for these titles in this section. Another big part of the Little Italy Festival has always been the Gondola. Here you will learn the history of the Gondola. Finally you will learn the how and why of the starting of the Little Italy Festival. Enjoy!"
Later Adult Life
- Veterans Services: Indiana is committed to providing quality employment services to veterans at our WorkOne Centers. Veterans go to the front of the line and each office has an onsite veteran's representative that assists with employment needs. All Veterans are encouraged to make contact with their local WorkOne Center for assistance.
- Indiana Department of Revenue: Commissioner's Tax Advisory Council, Business Tax, Tax Forms, Individual Income Taxes, Legal Resources, and more (https://www.in.gov/dor/)
- Federal Tax Forms: Forms, Instructions and Publications Search (https://www.irs.gov/forms-instructions)
- Indiana Department of Workforce Development: Job Seekers, Career Training & Adult Education, JAG - Jobs for America's Graduates,
- Policy, Boards & Councils, Employer Services & more
- Unemployment for Individuals & Unemployment for Employers
- Indiana Claimant Self Service Log-on: File an unemployment insurance claim.
- Indiana Online Budget Notices: The Notice to Taxpayers (Form 3) is prepared in Gateway and is the online and newspaper advertisement to taxpayers concerning the budgets and levies which are to be raised in the ensuing year. In addition, this form notifies the taxpayers of the date, time, and location of the public hearing and adoption meeting for the budget.
- PBS and our member stations are America’s largest classroom, the nation’s largest stage for the arts and a trusted window to the world. In addition, PBS's educational media helps prepare children for success in school and opens up the world to them in an age-appropriate way.
- Education Portal: With over 22,000 video lessons and other resources, you're guaranteed to find what you need to study. Take Free Courses. Earn College Credit. Catalog of Free Online Courses
- HoosierEZ Driver Safety Program now offered at Clinton Public Library. We offer the DVD and Internet Courses.
- Basic ESL improves an individual’s listening, speaking, reading and writing skills through a simple to follow, and instructionally proven curriculum. Students learn English quickly and effectively on relevant topics including: family, home, school and many other topics. In each lesson students learn key vocabulary and how to use that vocabulary in conversation. No computer experience is necessary. Click on "Instant Access" to enter without registering.
- Indiana State University
- Driving Practice Tests Online!! These practice tests are good for the learner's permit test, driver’s license test and the senior citizens’ refresher test. The written part of those tests at all Indiana BMV locations is the same. This Drivers Education program contains the following state-specific information: 11 car practice tests, 8 motorcycle practice tests, 3 CDL (Commercial Driver’s License) practice tests, 3 online driver’s manuals (car, motorcycle, CDL), An FAQ section with detailed answers to 100+ DMV-related questions
- Teen's Job Guide: Finding, Interviewing & Keeping a Job: If you're a teen and are searching for a summer or after-school job then you've come to the right place. We have assembled the most thorough and complete list of everything you will need to find, interview for and keep that after-school or summer job. If you're a teen and are searching for a summer or after-school job then you've come to the right place. We have assembled the most thorough and complete list of everything you will need to find, interview for and keep that after-school or summer job.
- The Best Scholarship Search Platforms: Scholarships are one of the best ways to reduce these growing costs and scholarship search platforms exist to help students find the most relevant ones. These platforms compile large databases of available scholarships and provide filters to allow students to maximize their searches.
- Accounting: Teens & Kids: From the University of Alabama at Birmingham. "Everyone earns money or spends money, and most people do both. But when the time comes for you to earn your own money, do you know what to do with it? Managing your money is an important skill that you want to learn early. When you develop positive financial habits while you’re young, they will carry you into adulthood, giving you a head start on earning the money that you want and spending it responsibly. While accountants spend every day working to manage money for individuals and companies, you don’t need to be an accountant to do a good job incorporating smart money ideas, including things like saving and budgeting, into your everyday routine."
- Indiana’s free online child care search: start searching for Child Care providers in Indiana, choose a search filter below. You may set as many search filters as you'd like and when you are ready, just click search. Finding Child Care in Indiana is easy.
- PBS KIDS is committed to making a positive impact on the lives of children through curriculum-based entertainment. With a 360-degree approach towards learning and reaching children, PBS KIDS leverages the full spectrum of media and technology to build knowledge, critical thinking, imagination and curiosity. By involving parents, teachers, caregivers and communities as learning partners, PBS KIDS helps to empower children for success in school and in life. Games, videos, and other activities.
- PBS Learning Media: A free digital media content portal for teachers and students.
- PBS Parents is a trusted resource that’s filled with information on child development and early learning. It also serves as a parent's window to the world of PBS KIDS, offering access to educational games and activities inspired by PBS KIDS programs.